Careers at Elastic Band Co.
Elastic Band Co. is a vibrant space for problem-solvers looking to grow in a creative environment. You will be exposed to the inner-workings of a start-up, empowered with opportunities to make important decisions, and supported with resources to develop as a professional.
We invite you to explore the available positions below. Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creative direction, development, production and design support; project management and vendor relations; strategic marketing planning; web-based projects and event branding to maintain and implement the brand standards. This position will be the hands-on leader for and manager of the in-house creative team and all phases of the creative process producing high quality and strategically grounded creative products, in coordination with the Marketing and Communications team and other stakeholders in leadership and other departments.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in Digital Marketing
- Experience in a start-up company is a huge plus
- Managerial experience is preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and ensure department plans are in alignment with the marketing goals and business planning process
- Direct the planning and production of creative concepts that are used in all visual communication mediums including, but not limited to print, video, event branding, online marketing, website, social media and intranet
- Develop creative timelines, tracking development, proofing and obtaining appropriate approvals for all creative assets and visual communication need
- Plan and develop effective marketing campaigns to promote the brand, collections and marketing initiatives to appropriate target markets/audience
- Manages production schedules and creative output to support program launches and seasonal marketing place
- Develop and maintain a robust image library of unique photos and video resources including original agency assets as well as stock images and images related image rights
- Optimizes use of data, technology and digital tactics to improve consumer experience, leading to greater acquisition and retention of customers
- Evaluates effectiveness of digital programs through metrics and analysis and makes recommendation on business cases
- Explore new best practices and monitor search engine marketing industry changes to streamline operations and improve return on investment
We're a growing company looking for enthusiastic interns to join our Elastic Band Co. family. This is the perfect internship for someone interested in learning about fashion accessories and entrepreneurship. This is a NOT a coffee-run internship! You will learn about and have input in building out business processes, coordinating departments, developing products, and completing general business tasks. You will have many responsibilities in the day-to-day, fast-paced operations of the company, and will also play a critical role in shaping the culture of the company.
- Create and monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
- Develop, implement, and revise standard business processes
- Collaborate on logistical and creative projects
- Optimize media and communication strategies to engage the online community
- Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and well-organized, and even better at helping others be organized
- Must possess excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must thrive in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Must exhibit team player qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Must embrace challenges, novel ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment